måndag 28 juni 2010

Departure in T-5h

So! Here is my complete pack list!

8 pairs of underwear
8 pairs of socks
2 pair of pants
1 sweater
3 t-shirts
1 tanktop (or whatever you call it)
1 shirt
1 thin jacket
1 pair of wrist supporters
1 pair of vibram fivefingers sprint
1 pair of shoes
wallet
card holder (including driver's license and bank card)
pass port (including visa)
moleskine tokyo city notebook
2 tokyo - city guide books
1 book (el choco)
laptop
external disk (500gb)
mp3 player
nintendo ds
glasses
12 pairs of contacts
camera
bank tool (for logging in online)
sunglasses
deoderant
toothbrush
försvarets hudsalva
usb-stick 16gb
a bandana
my guitar

I'm wearing 1 pair of underwear, 1 pair of socks, 1 tanktop, 1 pair of pants, 1 shirt, 1 pair of shoes, 1 bandana. Except for that and the guitar, everything fits into just one backpack :) Now I'm gonna catch a few (and I mean few) hours of sleep before breakfast. Good night, and I'll see you soon!

Oyasumi nasai! (Good night!)

2 kommentarer: