onsdag 16 mars 2011

Packlist, Korea

So, I'm leaving for the Narita Airport (成田空港)in about 1 hour, and I've just test packed for the second time. The only thing that's not in the bag now is the computer, which I'm writing on.

Well! Here't the list and some photos of what I'm bringing with me (I decided not to take the DS, since I barely every use it anyways, and I'll only bring 1 notebook instead of two, which are shown in the photo):

Laptop
Glasses + case
Contacts + case
Mp3 player
Earphones
Kindle (E-book reader)
Japanese cellphone (can still use the mail)
Swedish cellphone (I'll try to buy a pre paid number in Korea)
Camera
Bank thingy (so I can log in to my bank)
USB-disk
USB-distributor(?)
USB-memory stick
Pass
Wallet
ID
Driver's license
Foreign registration card
Shaver
Denshi Jisho (Electronic wordbook)
Pants x 1
T-shirt x 3 (wearing 1)
Underwear x 4 (wearing 1)
Socks x 2 x 5 (wearing 2)
Thin long sleeve x 1 (wearing)
Sweater x 1 (wearing)
Deo
Band aid
Panodil (Swedish painkillers)
Tissues
Mentos (because you can't live on air ;D)
Ear plugs
Dog Off a Cliff CD (Because Korea must know what's awesome)
Moleskin notebook
Notebook
Chewing gum
Toothbrush
School book
Kanji paper




If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar