måndag 25 oktober 2010

Mr Man!

Yeah, that's me!

Yesterday in Warabi, a sports festival was being held, and the different blocks here competed in different games. It was really funny and I met a lot of new funny people. Mostly small Japanese children. We played catch, only when I was the one being hunted, everyone else was the hunter, and when I was hunting I was alone. It was great fun! And I did an amazing promotion with my fivefinger shoes in the 100m sprint!

I also got my Amazon Kindle that I ordered a few days ago together with some friends who also felt that reading some books would be nice. It's amazingly awesome this far, and it's hard to tell you're reading from an electronic device really.

We're almost done with the first book in school and according to everyone else the next one is gonna be harder, but they said kanji would be hard too, so I don't know if I can trust them anymore ;)

Tomorrow's plan is to go to Lilla Dalarna to have some real Swedish food and mostly just to check the place out. It's located in Roppongi, which means "Six Trees" if you want to know.

My hand washing is going pretty well except for that the clothes dry up reaaally slowly afterwards. I do my very best to squeeze the most out of them before I hang them up, but it just won't do. Any suggestions except for a dryer?

See ya, rockstars!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar