fredag 27 maj 2011

Pictures and ticket home

I've booked my ticket home, it's plannes on the 10th of July. I'll be going on the same plane as Erik, and we'll change planes in Beijing, China. Before that, I've plans on going volunteering in Sendai, the city struck by the tsunami earlier in Mars.

I also dropped my wallet the other day but I got it back :)

I'm following a tv-show called Game of Thrones, and it might be the most awesome tv-show I've ever seen! Finally people who know how to make awesome fantasy.

School is going well, I've entered a conversation course, taking 2 hours from my tuesday and thursday school days. On tuesday we're going to Yoyogi park to interview people about awesome places in Tokyo. Every group has it's own theme, and we picked awesome places.

Here're some pictures from when I and Jerim went to Ichijouji park:

After this picture of those cool birds the battery on my camera died.
It rained like... like it was falling lots of water from the skies!
Some tempel in the park.
Some sticks bound together, floating in the water.

Me and Jerim in front of the Ghibli museum.
Me, chillin' with Totoro. (What's up?)
Studio Ghibli museum from the outside.
This is the kind of building you would've wanted your school to look like when you were a kid.
The big Iron Giant watched silently. I think I have a picture of me standing under him. I'll post it later.
Jerim outside of studio Ghibli. I was really good at poking trees so she got water over her all the time, but unfortunately she had an umbrella.
Studio Ghibli.
Trees.


Jerim holding a small cat bus from Studio Ghibli.





I've ridden one of them! In Ueno park though. It rained too much to use them more than 15 minutes in this park.
Jerim! :D (Don't hit me!)

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh ghibli museum! I have wanted to visit there to ride on "neko-bus" :)
    Are you going to tohoku to volunteer? Sugoi! The people will definitely feel so happy. But what a shame you gotta go back home in July! Soremade tanoshinde!!

    SvaraRadera