söndag 19 juni 2011

Shippai!

Today I failed the 留学試験 (ryugakushiken) (foreign student test) super hard! I didn't understand squat about the math, physics, chemistry or biology, and the Japanese test was really frikkin' hard as well! I thought I'd do better on the Japanese part, but even my friend Birre (Wille) thought it was really hard, and he's way above me (and has taken the second hardest Japanese test I know of), so I don't take it very hard :) I didn't go in with big expectations and I don't really plan to study on university hear anyways.

It was fun though! I was in the same classroom as Birre, and we had lunch together, and afterwards he treated me a yakitori (grilled chicken) dinner in Ikebukuro, as a pre-birthday present :)

I'm studying hard for the N2 test 3/7!


If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

1 kommentar:

  1. Med gymnasiet fem år bakom sig är det väl inte så konstigt... sen kanske de lär sig annan fysik och kemi och sånt. Bra gjort att du försökte i alla fall! :)

    SvaraRadera