måndag 27 juni 2011

Got the new visa

I got my tourist visa yesterday so I don't have to remember that anymore! It feels pretty good, plus I got a good sleep on the way home from the immigration place.

I also had a kick ass weekend, friday - sunday. We went to Disney Sea with our school on friday with possibly the sunniest weather imaginable, but with lots of wind so it added up to be perfect (well, I'm of the opinion that all weathers are perfect since you can't change it, but still!). I burnet my shoulder a little bit but it's turned to brown already and it didn't hurt.

On saturday we had a midsummer celebration in our guesthouse with everything homemade, including a really tasty potato salad. I ended the evening by going to Urawa to meet up with two friends I met earlier this week at random while taking a photo of a street in somewhere between Ueno and Akihabara.

On sunday Ayako came over and hung out for a couple of hours, and it might be one of the last times I see her in a while so it was nice to be able to see her before I leave.

So, I'm on my last week in school, and it's only two days left, filled with tests, but that doesn't bother me that much. I'm in Japan until next sunday before I go back to Sweden for a time. After that, who knows what awaits?

And oh, yeah, I had my birthday last thursday, it was really nice! I got smashed in my face with 3 plates of cream! It's on facebook somewhere I think, and maybe I can get my friend to put it up on youtube :) We ended the night with a yakitori in Nishi Kawaguchi.

Galleries:
Birthday
Ueno
Disney Sea

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar