torsdag 29 juli 2010

Erik's birthday

Today was Erik's birthday. His age is now equal to mine, and we are more synchronized than ever before. Also, we (Me and some people from the school) went to Tokyo Disney Land today. I didn't really know what to expect, but some parts were good, others a little worse.

First off, I slept too little last night, since Starcraft 2 had just been installed on my computer, and the summer break has just started, and also I had to go to bed 2 hours earlier than usual, and that made it way harder to sleep. So I was really tired pretty much the whole day. And then on the train station at Disney Land I did a so called "Gaijin Smash", which is when you as a foreigner, gaijin, do something wrong and get away with it because people are afraid to speak English with you. In Japan you have to use your ticket both on the way in and on the way out of the train stations, and I had paid 100yen (about 8kr) too little for the ride, so I would've had to pay for another ticket if I was gonna get out. But that's when I used the power of gaijin; I put in the ticket in the machine, it flashed red and small gates closed in front of me, ALMOST, because I was too fast and had already smashed through them and was on safe ground before anyone could ignore me from a distance! BOYAH!

The weather was rainy and windy, pretty much as I want it to be, classic Swedish summer. But it was much warmer, I wasn't cold at all. My shoes started leaking after a few hours though, and my socks felt like kitchen cloth, just after you've used them for cleaning some filthy filthy cup of really old, almost dried up chocolate. It wasn't nice.

The first thing we did was to get on a Pirates of the Caribbean ride, and it was awesome. After that we went on a fake Africa Safari in a boat, and in the front there was a Japanese guy talking. And could he talk... He was the most energetic person I've ever seen, and he was so happy and awesome he could've just standed there talking for 10 minutes without the boat ride and I would've been just as happy.

We also went on Space Mountain, which was an awesome indoor rollercoaster in almost complete darkness. It was BRUT'L. Erik and I was screaming "Bankai!" to eachother repeatedly and enjoyed the ride to the fullest.

But the highlight (read: not highlight) was the 4D (yes, FOUR DIMENSIONS, brut'l, aye?) movie with Michael Jackson from 1987. Fine, it was one of the first 3D mo... excuse me, 4D movies (the only?) ever made, and it was probably really impressive back in the days (the year of awesome) but I have to say it was a bit like watching the muppets with Michael Jackson as a guest in the show.

Anyways, we were there way too long, because the wait for Space Mountain was like 4.5 hours, so the visiting hours for our party was 10-21. In wet shoes. It was an itty bitty tiny bit too long for me, but I'm happy I went there!

Here are some pictures:
I've gotten complaints about me not being in the pictures I post, so here I am!
Here lives the Emporer!
Erik (the birthday child) and Bill 2.
Erik (still the birthday child) and Bill (still 2).
Markus (class mate), Erik (birthday chi... whatever) and Bill 2.
Bankai!
Who is that girl? She was following us around the whole day!
But at least she was happy :3
I liked that spot.
But enough is enough.
It looked awesome when it got dark outside.
Some flowers. Whatever.

It's 4.48 am now. I'm going to bed. Oyasumi!

1 kommentar: