måndag 19 juli 2010

Totemo Sorry!

I'm sorry, I'm really bad at updating!

So: I was sick until last thursday when I finally recovered from my cold. The same day we went to see Predators at the theater in Ikebukuro (a city close to our school). I didn't have very high expectations but it didn't live up to them anyways. 1.5/5 is the final score for the movie. Sorry predator, I'll hold my thumbs for the new Alien movie instead! After the movie we went to an arcade hall across the street and tried out a few games and watched some Japanese people play BlazBlue. They were crazy.

Friday I went to another arcade hall with Erik and Bill nr 2, only to get my ass kicked so hard I didn't know it was possible. My goal every round was to score at least one hit on the other player so he didn't get "perfect". Then I got home and played some Starcraft 2 with Hannes. Only 2 weeks until release (and summer break!)

Saturday, Isak and I went to a maid café. It was awesome, but pretty damn expensive. At maid cafés you have to form a heart with your fingers and sing a jingle everytime you get served drinks or food ^^
Later on the evening we went to a club in Roppongi. It sucked. It were "free" entrance, but you had to buy a drink to get to the dancefloor, which was overcrowded. And if you didn't have a drink in your hand all the time, someone from the staff comes over with a menu and a flashlight and makes you order something, and if you don't, you know where the exit is. So I bought another drink and drunk everything except the last "slurk" and then I put the bottle in my pocket (I had my really big rave pants with lots of big pockets), and everytime the guy came over with the flashlight and menu I just picked up my bottle and showed him I still had some left ^^
And yeah, one of the things that sucked the most, was that only girls were allowed to dance on the bar table! If you tried to do it (and if you're a guy, read: MAN) someone from the bar comes and poke you in your ass (yes, in your ass) with a stick and tells you to go down. Didn't stop me and my friends from trying a couple of times each though ;D

On sunday, I was woken up by Isak who knocked on my door and told me it was a bbq in a park on the other side of the station, about 30 minutes away by walking, so I got up and we set off. It was a really cool park! I tried out some headstanding and some Japanese guy 50 meters away noticed and did the same thing, so we inofficially started a headstand competition. Which, for the record, I won! ;D So I went over there and talked to them. It was pretty fun, and we had a very short gymnastics showdown. And also: It's hard to explain in Japanese, to Japanese people, what a "dalarhäst" is. I told them it was a small wooden horse with red paint on it. The penny never quite hit the bottom. Anyways I got their phone mail address (you mail between your cell phones here, you don't use SMS), and we're gonna hang out sometime soon.

Today I was hanging out with Nanako, a Japanese girl I met online, in Shibuya and Roppongi. We went up in Tokyo Tower (Pictures will be posted shortly), and went to a karaoke place. They really take karaoke serious here, the entrance looked like the lobby of a luxary hotel, and had many floors; our room was on floor 9. I showed off my brutal power singing skillz by singing Aha - Take on me, Roxette - She's got the look, and Robbie Williams - Livin' la vida loca. After that we went to Shibuya and parted. And yeah, I got a cold today again, so now I'm back to normal ^^ (Don't worry mum, apparently most people here get colds all the time).

In general: School is fun, even though most of it at the moment is repetition on what I did at school in Sweden, but it's great, because then I can focus on studying new words instead of being troubled by grammatics! The class is: 5 Chinese, 3 Swedes, 1 Nepal guy, 1 guy from the Netherlands and 1 Spanish guy. We have a different teacher everyday of the week.


That's all for now!
I will try to write more and shorter entries in the future, and I will post the pics soon! Pinky promise!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar