söndag 1 augusti 2010

IKEA *heart*

Today Erik, Andreas and I went to IKEA to get some quality gear to make our lives just a little easier here in Japan. It was with hearts swelling of pride that we entered the real Swedish embassy in Japan. I have to admit I was more excited about IKEA than I was about Tokyo Disney Land, and it was a more awesome experience overall.

Here are some things I thought could help me out in my daily life:
1. Bed clothing. I haven't had any since I moved here, and now the room looks a bit more like a real room.
2. Textile shelves, that you can hang in your closet so you can make better use of the height in it.
3. A coffee cup.
4. Lamps for my desk lamp that I found on the free take area in the guest house.
5. A pillow.
6. Skorpor - Kardemumma.
7. Salta Sillar.
8. Alhgrens Bilar.
9. Prästost (Priest Cheese ;D).
10. Snackers to put cheese on.
11. 3 bags of dark roasted coffee.
12. A big bowl to hand wash my clothes in.
13. An IKEA bag to use as a dirty laundry bag.

Of course we had Swedish meatballs with potatoes, brown sauce and lingonberry jam as well.

Ah, the pride :'D
I bought one of those for my nightly comfort.
Erik and me at a classic Swedish dinner table.
Isn't it lovely?
Typical Swedish dinner table. Right?
The Japanese don't care much for nice row breaks.
Wonderful names.
Almost me!
Swedish literature on the shelves.
Even the Japanese looks Swedish.
More awesome names ^
Ah, so AWESOMELY wonderful food! REAL bread!
Even Andreas pulled the corners of his mouth up, that's how awesome it was.
Erik was really really happy. Can't you see it on his face?
This was found on the train station on our way home. Maybe people will change their dirty thoughts after seeing this picture?
This is how awesome my bed looks after getting bed clothes and lamps for my desk lamp! I love it, it feels more like home now!
This was probably the best buy for today. I can use the vertical space in my closet as well now, and that saves a lot of space on my floor and my desk!

It was a great day!

And oh yeah, my computer started hating windows, so now I can't play Starcraft 2 anymore, so I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible. Let's just hope that Windows 7 doesn't kill my laptop's battery, as the rumors say.

Oyasumi nasai!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar