fredag 21 januari 2011

New Semester

Today's quote from the Japanese school book (the English translation):
-"Where did you go for the after-party?"
-"I was so drunk I don't remember anything"

This semesters teacher line up is pretty good, and we have two new Koreans in the class that are really nice! Welcome!
On wednesday we have a volleyboll tournament with soft balls and 9 players per team on the court. It's pretty weird, and many people in school seem to be... not very excited about it, but it's okay. I'm the team captain for my team and I'll lead us to victory!

Now it's weekend and time to rest! Please enjoy your life while not working (or while doing work that you like!)

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar