måndag 31 januari 2011

Updates

Updates since last:

-Last week's saturday I moved to a new room within the guest house, and the new room is great! It doesn't get cool the instant I turn off the AC, the area underneath my bed doesn't work as a fridge, halv of my pillow end of the bed isn't taken up by a meaningless wall, AND living next door to Birre (Wille), and that's just fantastic. Add to that that if I open my window, I can see my friend's window and even walk over the roof to his room.

The moving process was really quick. It took about 20-30 minutes to bring everything, including things in the fridge, to the new room, and clean the old room.

- Last night my Mexican friend Anabel went back to Mexico, so we had an awesome dinner and a great last soccer game before she left. I got the feeling yesterday, that I'm really going to miss living in a guest house when I move somewhere else. Good bye, Anabel! I'll miss you and I hope we'll meet again! :)

- I've also bought a pair of dishing gloves, so I can do my laundry by hand without ripping apart my skin, which feels both motivating and nice, at the same time!

- More to come!

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar