söndag 23 januari 2011

Today was a great day!

I studied ahead some in the school book, played soccer with the people from the guest house, had paella for dinner with the people from the guest house, and also hand washed 3 pairs of socks, underwear and a sweater : )

My plan now is, since I failed to keep up with washing very much over the last couple of weeks, to get rid of enough clothes so it can't even pile up to big amounts. And also of course to wash more often, and not all at once if it's too much. The hand wash I did today took about 6-7 minutes and it got a lot done. The hard part is washing cotton pants and bigger things like bed sheets and jackets and big sweaters.

I'm planning on getting a pair of washing gloves to avoid getting blisters on my fingers every time I wash!

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe, and visit my other blog as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar