lördag 13 november 2010

Metal in Japan!

Yesterday was an awesome day. First I had a nice calm morning with breakfast and a shower. After that I brought my guitar and my amp to the other guest house in Nishi Kawaguchi to play music with Bill. It went way over my expectations in awesomeness, and we discussed plans and ideas about the band.

Later I went to meet Ayako in Akihabara, and we went together to her friend's place in Seijogakuen-mae to play and listen to music and eat food :)
:D

..........
And this is how my desk looks at the moment. I really like it :) If I want to do something at the computer, everything is already set. If I want to study, all I have to do is to put my books on the desk and open them. No cleaning or rearrangement required!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar