tisdag 23 november 2010

Almost barefoot running is not only good for the body, but also for your social life!

Today was a holiday in Japan so I didn't have school, and all plans were cancelled, so I had a completely free day to do whatever I wanted on. I spent it on studying, doing laundry, watching a scary movie (The Descent 2, it was really scary!) and wrote a long post about quitting facebook on my simplicity blog Liberty Through Simplicity.

I'm working on the blog at the moment, and hopefully it will be filled with useful and interesting information and stories in some time! :)

My continued use of my fivefinger shoes has made my feet stronger now, and I don't feel sore and tired in my feet anymore after I've been on a run! I can run normal long runs with them and it feels great! After I've done my short workout afterwards in a nearby park I walk barefoot the short way home, and it's a great feeling, even if it's mostly asphalt all the way.

Some weeks ago I had been on a run but was really tired, so I took of my fivefingers and walked barefoot home, and one the way some old guy was just walking out of his house and saw me and started laughing! So I stayed and spoke with him for a while and it was really fun! Good practice for Japanese as well.

On friday I'm going to Fuji-ku highland with the school. It's an amusement park next to Fuji-san, and they have reaaally high roller coasters! I'm looking forward to it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar